Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Stelvio QV 2019 - Alfa Rosso - CCB
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, so I had a window vandalized on rear passenger door of my 2019 Stelvio QV. This happened 1st week of May 2022. Well I still don't have the vehicle back. Repair shop's word from AR parts shop is 80 days. I initially believed this was just posturing but I've now resigned myself to believing this. I've gotten Alfa Romeo Customer Care involved early on and doesn't seem to have moved the needle with the OEM window supplier. Needless to say this is disappointing and just about ridiculous. Was told there are no OEE windows or used windows around. Anyone going through this parts delay issue and any success stories out there. Disgruntled SQV owner :(. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
‘18 Stelvio Ti Sport fully loaded It’s a DRIVER!
217 Posts
6 months for a windshield

Reactions: enrico

·
Registered
2018 Quadrifoglio, red
36 Posts
I have had 3 break-ins through the rear window in the last 2 months (city living ;-(... ); last year it was a 3 week wait through the dealer but last time (a month ago) I went through local outfit with mobile option (came to my home address) - had the window replaced the next day. I am not 100% sure if OE window but i can't tell any difference.

·
Registered
110 Posts
We had waited for about 60-70 days for a fuel filler door mechanism to arrive.

·
Registered
Stelvio QV 2019 - Alfa Rosso - CCB
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have had 3 break-ins through the rear window in the last 2 months (city living ;-(... ); last year it was a 3 week wait through the dealer but last time (a month ago) I went through local outfit with mobile option (came to my home address) - had the window replaced the next day. I am not 100% sure if OE window but i can't tell any difference.
I understand your plight with the city living. Had a Giulia TI MY17 broken into in Dec 2021. Got fixed fairly quick then. My eye caught the SQV MY19 sitting in the lot at the AR repair shop. Couldn't resist and traded in Giulia for the SQV a couple of weeks later. Was so waiting for some summer driving up here in Montreal, only to have window issue cramp my style. LOL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts