Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bit the bullet and leased one (SoCal market)...

2018 Ti Sport
$53k sticker
$2k down + 1st month payment
$480/month + tax, 10k, 24 months

Thanks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
So your taxes are rolled into your monthly payment -- that is, the monthly payment is $480 + monthly tax. Do you know the price, residual and MF they used in calculating the lease? This will be helpful in my negotiations. Thank you.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So your taxes are rolled into your monthly payment -- that is, the monthly payment is $480 + monthly tax. Do you know the price, residual and MF they used in calculating the lease? This will be helpful in my negotiations. Thank you.
Yes, it's $480 + local sales tax a month.

Just on top of my head, residual is ~$32k. Ally doesn't use MF and I was quoted something like 0.05% APR. So it was next to nothing.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you happy with your newly leased Stelvio - any regrets so far? Thanks...
No regret so far, except I should have jumped on it in December when the lease rate was even better. I could have leased roughly the same $50k Ti Sport from the same dealer for $400 month even for 24 months / 10k miles with $2k down.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What am I missing? I was quoted 24-month lease ~ $750/month - 36-month lease ~ $725/month Zero Money Down/10K miles on a 2018 TiSport. $54,000 MSRP.

I have excellent credit. Monthly payments are several hundred dollars more than what I'm reading on this forum. Help!

·
Registered
88 Posts
What am I missing? I was quoted 24-month lease ~ $750/month - 36-month lease ~ $725/month Zero Money Down/10K miles on a 2018 TiSport. $54,000 MSRP.

I have excellent credit. Monthly payments are several hundred dollars more than what I'm reading on this forum. Help!
Could just be the dealer you got a quote from? Have you checked Alfa Romeo of Glendale (aka, Ellis family dealerships)? They are supposed to be the largest Alfa dealer in the US based on 2017 sales. I didn't lease but bought from them and received a decent discount with little to no haggling (approx $7400 off MSRP) on my loaded TI Sport.

·
Registered
39 Posts

Maybe others can add more detail specific to SoCal, but in general, negotiate the selling price down, make sure dealer isn't marking up their fees and the Money Factor (interest), etc. Negotiate via email or text and work multiple dealerships against each other. Inventory levels of the Stelvios are insanely high you should easily be able to get a deal similar to the OP. The Alfa incentives will change at the beginning of the month. Check out the LeaseHackr forum, lots of good advice over there.

I got my $52K MSRP for $495/month 12k, 39 months with $2000 out the door which included TTL and first month payment. This was in TX where we have to pay tax on the full purchase price. You should be able to do better in SoCal.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Could just be the dealer you got a quote from? Have you checked Alfa Romeo of Glendale (aka, Ellis family dealerships)? They are supposed to be the largest Alfa dealer in the US based on 2017 sales. I didn't lease but bought from them and received a decent discount with little to no haggling (approx $7400 off MSRP) on my loaded TI Sport.
I bought mine from this dealer. They have easily 100+ Alfas on the lot and are very aggressive on the deal to move them. Check out their Internet special and go from there.

https://www.alfaromeoandfiatofglendale.com/alfa-romeo-stelvio

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How much lower than their advertised online price (standard seems $4,500. off on most) were you able to negotiate?

Thanks
Just on top of my head, I got ~$9k off total ($4500 off MSRP and then another $4500 in the form of dealer contribution on the lease contract).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lease was finalized May 19, 2018.

$48k sticker.

$500 flat with 8.875% NY sales tax rolled into the payment, 12k miles per year, and $2k out of pocket at inception.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi guys just picked up my Stelvio Sport a few days ago.

$53k msrp
$410 monthly (inc tax) + 0 Drive off...haven’t paid a penny yet. Everything rolled into the lease.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi guys just picked up my Stelvio Sport a few days ago.

$53k msrp
$410 monthly (inc tax) + 0 Drive off...haven’t paid a penny yet. Everything rolled into the lease.
This is one where additional details would be helpful -- annual miles allowed, final price after discounts, residual value, etc. Was this a demonstrator that already had miles on the car? Even throwing aggressive numbers into a basic lease calculator I'm not coming up with anything remotely close.

·
Registered
8 Posts
This is one where additional details would be helpful -- annual miles allowed, final price after discounts, residual value, etc. Was this a demonstrator that already had miles on the car? Even throwing aggressive numbers into a basic lease calculator I'm not coming up with anything remotely close.
Leased in March. 1st payment $349 due at signing $48,685 Msrp, $39000 net cap cost+ $4000 combo of Ally lease cash and competitive brand rebate. $28500 residual. 24/10k. At this price why not give it a 2 year test ride. If I don’t wreck it will go for ? next round. I’m going to be looking for a similar deal for $70-73k for $550-600 range. ??

1 - 20 of 107 Posts