Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
@Plutonium I hate when people ask me how much my cars cost. I get it for both the Stelvio and the 4C. Not a big deal but I was initially surprised at the amount of people asking that question…(although I do wish that was my biggest concern at the moment). 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

·
Registered
704 Posts
My wife is driving Stelvio at this time as well. I apologize if I offended women in general but I was just make making a general comment that most Stelvio being driven around here are men. (actually all men in my neighborhood except for my wife) And the other point was that i believe most people think Alfa Romeo is out of their price range like Maserati, so they are surprised and start to justify their decisions by going in to reliability issue, which IMO, is better or same as the other German imports they drive.

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Ti Alfa white with Chocolate interior, premium package.
237 Posts
People are continually surprised by how much these cost... I say "fancy Fiat" or liken it to an Acura or Infiniti, and that usually helps them get it, lol
Read somewhere the average price paid for a new car today is ~45k, right about where an unoptioned Stelvio sits, I think

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Ti Alfa white with Chocolate interior, premium package.
237 Posts
Stelvio isn’t underappreciated as much as unknown; Its come to an SUV party already in full swing 10 yrs too late and vying for attention while partner Giulia joins a sedan party thats nearly over already.. but then again, genesis and Kia did it and have succeeded, I think

41 - 47 of 47 Posts