Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's super hot today so I used air conditioner first time since I got my stelvio. I feel like the wind is not enough strong. I twisted the fans all the way to the left.

·
Read Only
849 Posts
Few days ago, 42°C in Italy, really hot. In automatic the conditioning strategy is a little bit soft but if I ask for extra ventilation power, brrrrr extra freeze

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
We use Auto + to increase airflow clockwise on the center knob - air should be strong. Verify outlet by toggling the buttons each side (center is actually face level) and A/M determines amount of fresh vs recirculation (high humidity conditions = M/recirculate). Best HVAC of any car we have owned but the versatility also can be confusing. Good luck + hope all is well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your help.
Today I used auto and yeah it was definitely worked better. A lot more stronger. There are 3 different ways of air flow right? Up middle down. And it was only middle when I clicked auto and it was all solved. ?

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Yong: Great! The middle setting is face level. Upper is manual defrost defog. Lower is footwells- heat (heat rises) or combinations as needed. There are lots of options for fresh, recirculated, and conditioned/heated air and lots of volume via center knob, manual or auto. Hope all is well!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Rotating the vents opens and closes

·
Registered
228 Posts
Air Conditioning

Been very happy with the A/C so far. Live in Las Vegas where the summer temps are over 100 degrees most of the summer and batteries usually don't last more than 2 years because of the heat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts