Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Stelvio TI Sport with the Driver Assistance Dynamic Plus option. I purchased it damaged and am rebuilding it. The front bumper was gone when I purchased it. My problem is I am trying to figure out if it came with the front sensors. There are some wires that have been severed that look like they would go to a front fascia harness but when I look up the options it says you must have the Driver Assistance Static package for the front sensors. Does anyone know how to tell if your car came with the front sensors....it would seem if you have the Dynamic Plus option it would have everything, but before I order the front bumper cover and wiring harness I need to make sure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can try using your VIN to get the original window sticker:

Window Sticker Lookup by VIN
Yes, I have that, I attached it. It has the Driver Assistance Dynamic Plus. Just don't know if that includes the front sensors. The car menu for parksense only shows a picture of the rear sensors to adjust for sound. But the parksense button next to the lights is flashing which means the system is not working which would indicate that it had front ones....but then again a lot of instrument fault lights are on right now. Unable to start it at this point. I was hoping someone would have a Stelvio with just the Driver Assistance Dynamic Plus and not with the Driver Assistance Static that could tell me if they have front sensors.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio TI Sport
1 Posts
The equipment list is similar to mine, except you don't have the driver assist static package, which is I guess why you are asking. The dynamic package definitely adds front radar, but probally adds the front ultrasonic sensors in the bumper for pedestrain safety since it can resume cruise control from a standstill.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The equipment list is similar to mine, except you don't have the driver assist static package, which is I guess why you are asking. The dynamic package definitely adds front radar, but probally adds the front ultrasonic sensors in the bumper for pedestrain safety since it can resume cruise control from a standstill.
That's kind of what I was thinking. I used the Mopar Tech Authority to get the part numbers and it had me put in the VIN and gave me the front bumper cover part number that has the holes for the sensors so maybe I can trust them. I have looked at bunch of Stelvios for sale online, checked the front bumper to see if they have the sensors, then gone to the VIN lookup to get the window sticker. Every one of them that had the sensors had the static option listed on the window sticker....it seems that every one of them that had the dynamic plus had static also....like yours!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts