Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all from the UK.

I've test drove the petrol 2l and diesel 2.2, due to fuel cost prices and economy going with the 2.2 diesel, still fun to drive but much better MPG.

I do have one question which I can't find answer on, what is actually included in the Driver Assistance Pack Plus?

I test drove the middle range vehicle and it had the middle HK radio which sound pretty good, is it worth paying the extra for the top of the range HK radio?

Looking forward to your knowledgable reply.

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Please note that the Driver Assistance Pack Plus is ONLY available on the Super version. Unfortunately it is the only way to acquire the following options:
Automatic high beam system
Blind Spot Detection (indication in Mirror) with Rear Cross Path

All the other elements are a part of the Milano Edizione as standard.

I have the Milano with the HK upgrade and I am happy with the audio quality - I just wish that I could have the above options although I am not sure whether the Automatic High Beam is effectively replaced by the Bi-Xenon lights with cornering. They do not automatically go between hi and dip beam but they are good enough in most cases.

I am convinced that the person who decided on the logic for this was inhaling something recreational as I cannot understand it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts