Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my 3-weeks old Stelvio. Gorgeous and ride is just perfect.
2 things i don’t like.
One is the lag. Turbo lag i suppose. Will be ordering the Go Pedal to fix that.
Two is no exhaust note to speak of...
I’ve looked at many options, bunch of youtube videos.
It’s difficult to see what are my viable options.

To consider:
  • i am leasing this car for 42 months. So whatever is installed , i need to be able to take it out eventually and return to original set up
  • it’s hard to get a proper idea on the sound from youtube videos. I don’t want loud, i don’t want the big burbles when you lift off the gas. I want more round more throaty sound especially at the low end of the RPM range. Favorite i heard is the Lusso modification from Madness Autoworks.

Can anybody advise me on this?
I have zero experience on after sale car modifications !

Many thanks,

Stephane

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
To launch, just put left foot on brake and right foot on gas. Release brake and hold on..Voila! no lag

Go pedal = hyper pedal. 50% throttle at 10% depress. 100% throttle at 20-30% depress. Stupid mod and will result is Shi!!y mileage complaints

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for this answer.
Though I was hoping for informations and opinions on exhaust modifications ...
Cheers from Montreal!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Steph,
Its been exactly 2 week since i took delivery of my 2020 Stelvio Sport Ti AWD. I love it for the most part but I am having the exact same concerns as you.

I was thinking
CENTERLINE SPORT DOWN-PIPE (ALFA ROMEO GIULIA & STELVIO 2.0T). I am on a 36mo lease as well and this is the best and reasonable option i found so far, It is completely reversible, EPA compliant, comes with a warranty and easy to install.

or
checkout this thread. (Centerline 2.0T Sport Downpipe with Cat by Magnaflow)

I'm not so sure how it would sound, the only vid on YouTube is this one(
) but this looks like very heavily modified car. So I doubt if the exhaust note is a result of this downpipe alone or if its an overall output from all mods.
it is 889 usd right now.

Please share your thoughts on this and what options were you thinking?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts