Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally wrestled the Stelvio away from my wife but it took an AMG GTS to do it. Now I have my very own Stelvio ?. I noticed I didn’t have enough space to put my phone, keys, drink and ashtray/cigars (sorry) without everything flying around. My wife went on a hunt and found a solution. On Amazon she found an additional cup holder set that fits between the passenger seat and the console. It works perfect, problem solved. Notice it is even stitched in Red. Cost $12.00. I love it!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
I finally wrestled the Stelvio away from my wife but it took an AMG GTS to do it. Now I have my very own Stelvio ?. I noticed I didn’t have enough space to put my phone, keys, drink and ashtray/cigars (sorry) without everything flying around. My wife went on a hunt and found a solution. On Amazon she found an additional cup holder set that fits between the passenger seat and the console. It works perfect, problem solved. Notice it is even stitched in Red. Cost $12.00. I love it!!!
Would you mind posting the link to this on Amazon? I can't find it. Thanks!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Got one for road trips. I don’t need it for my normal drive. I take up one cup holder with my iPhone holder. So this will be great for longer trips. Thx again.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Pro-Clip also does a really nice one which mounts to the right of the built in display.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Well that's a nice solution. May we please have a picture of the AMG?
John

·
Registered
326 Posts
Alfa John.....Per your request.

Oh my god.....that is incredible!!! Thank you for posting. Please start another thread just dedicated to this....we have questions and much drooling to do.
WOW!!
John

P.S Loving how you kept the hood stripe theme between the vehicles!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Also I dare say that the setting looks like the Boulders in Carefree!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts