Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Too bad the Crema interior isn't available for the entry-level Stelvio. That color may be easier to dirty, but it opens up the cabin compared to a darker color.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I'm hoping for the crema with light wood in the Quadrifoglio.
Racing seats in an SUV might be great in the showroom, or on the track, but I doubt the Quads will spend much time in either.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Maybe once a blue moon the Quadrifoglio Stelvio will see the track, but most of the time you'll be in the city or on highways and the cabin you'll be looking at day in and day out needs to feel comfortable and refreshing. So far I've only seen black interior shots of the QV model.

·
Registered
205 Posts
What we will get out of it easily is some track-like moments on the highway or roads were we can push it a bit, that to me is enough because I come across a lot of those. The same goes for most owners, we don't buy these to drive like grandma's (no offense to grandma's reading this)

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
just opinion, but I think the other seating choices will be sufficient for vigorous street use, especially with the mandatory automatic leaving one foot free for nothing but bracing yourself.

my local dealer has a red interior sports seat, and a chocolate interior base, so it looks like some choices are shipped/in transit, for those who don't want black interiors. only the dark wood so far though, haven't seen a stelvio with light wood except in pics.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The feature list in kartman's link shows Apple Airplay and Android Auto will be standard features in the future. I've read elsewhere that they might not be coming, or that it couldn't be upgraded in existing cars. Does anyone know the true story? My dealer said he couldn't guarantee it was coming.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The feature list in kartman's link shows Apple Airplay and Android Auto will be standard features in the future. I've read elsewhere that they might not be coming, or that it couldn't be upgraded in existing cars. Does anyone know the true story? My dealer said he couldn't guarantee it was coming.
I think that would be a major mistake if they were to leave those out. I know the version 1 (v1.0) Stelvio that are at dealerships now will most likely not have it, unless it comes in an Infotainment software update. Hard to say, really. Fingers crossed...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts