Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried to adapt the quad fender flares on a Sport Ti? If so, did you encounter any issues? Does it require changing the bumpers?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Has anyone tried to adapt the quad fender flares on a Sport Ti? If so, did you encounter any issues? Does it require changing the bumpers?
There is another thread on here where a member did that along with painting all the black stuff to color match.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Total plug and play..

See mine below..

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
do they really fit perfect? The QV fender flares have a round corner on the bottom back and the normal ones look more as an angle. Could anybody take a picture of that spot to see how it fits in the bottom back corner please

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello: Does anyone know if you can get the fender flare mounting fasteners separately? Some of mine are broken after removal for the hitch install. Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just talked to the parts guy. Alfa part number and list prices he gave me:

Fender Flares -
Front left - 6RZ81TZZAA $93.10
Front right - 6RZ82TZZAA $93.10
Rear Left - 6RZ83TZZAA $90.85
Rear Right - 6RZ84TZZAA $90.84
Today 11/6/19, i called the dealership in order to get prices on the flares. They told me that the price for 1 piece is 398 dollars. I think this is very expensive. can you please send me the number of the dealership you go these parts from.
Thanks you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts