Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed all 4 fender flares I ordered for a Quadrifoglio. Had them painted. Also installed 20mm rear wheel spacers.

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Looks great!

Same setup that I have on mine.

Quick question for you-Perhaps it is the angle of the photo but there seems to be an excessive amount of camber on that rear wheel no?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I only drove it around the block after jacking it up. Hopefully it resets. If not it is a concern. Did you put on 20mm rear spacers as well?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I only drove it around the block after jacking it up. Hopefully it resets. If not it is a concern. Did you put on 20mm rear spacers as well?
Goose it from a dead stop. The weight transition from the acceleration should do it. If not....

It'll probably do it though!

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have 17 mm in the rear..

Couldnit find anyone with Black colored lugbolts except for Eurocompulsion who only has 17mm max

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Think I'm going to paint the lugs high temp flat black. Unless I put 5mm spacers in the front. Not digging the silver lugs. I got mine from Madness Autoworks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts