Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, after reading this forum for quite a while (and learning) the day has come, my Alfa Rosso Stelvio with red interior and calipers is here. Spec is what in US call Sport TI, with active dynamic suspension, slip differential, HK sound, trailer hitch (factory option manual), assistance package, Apple Car play :nerd ... Did not go for sun roof, had it on one pf previous cars and did not use it that much. This one is here to stay.

Attachments

·
Registered
478 Posts
Welcome to the forum! When did you order yours?

Asking for a friend. Totally not getting impatient to not be driving this ratty old Kia.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered beginning of Feb, but then I live neighborhood country :) I waited until Car play was available, with that the Performance pack become available as well (slip differential and dynamic suspension).. the only bummer is that tehy discontinued alarm, however strangely so I see it on MOPAR parts option in UK, something I will probably order soon.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Welcome + stunning Stelvio! Enjoy + we look forward to your experiences shared here!

·
Read Only
849 Posts
please, be carefull with the alarm system, it is a little bit instable, do not install it if you don't want start a nightmare

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will see if any aftermarket is better, but I travel a lot and don't want to miss the wheels or something like that ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Very nice, I was very close to going for red and red leather but ended up going red and black leather.

In the dealership when I ordered mine was a Black with red interior and it looked stunning but I could not bring myself to have anything other than a red Alfa.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All colours are beautifull, however it is common knowledge that red one is the fastest ;)

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
All colours are beautifull, however it is common knowledge that red one is the fastest /forum/images/smilies/wink.gif
Absolutely! I read one time that red is most easily picked out on speed radar- true or no, haven't seen the statistics and demographics might factor in. The only regret my wife has expressed (she, a complex thinker) is we didn't opt for red for an Italian vehicle! My only reason for ruling it out was fear is speed traps and the current hysteria over getting pulled over on the way home from a restaurant, thinking red might draw unintentional attention from the Authorities (like the lead foot and unique front profile wouldn't- nobody said emotion is rational).

But I do think of wearing a red shirt to an Italian restaurant in case of sauce (or as they say, 'gravy') dribble!

Reactions: Peterpan
1 - 12 of 12 Posts