Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soonest I could get in for the recalls (due to loaner schedule) is June 11 and @10,480 miles I was getting antsy for the first service so I called down this morning to see if they could fit me in and do it while I wait. No problem!

When I got here they greeted me like a Long lost friend. Personally ushered through the 'standard' waiting room to the 'Alfa' room, recently remodeled and fitted with hospitality extras... WSJ... big TV... etc.

Sales Manager says they are oversold at the moment with lots of inventory stuck in the Port of Baltimore. The inventory is much reduced on the lot. But happy with the progression of sales and doing very well.

-- What miles do you have on your Stelvio (who is highest at this point)?

-- First service notes?

Ciao!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Only have 3,500 miles. On the wait list for the two recalls. Austin Alfa is providing a Stelvio loaner. They stated you could drop by any day to have the recalls done- if you do not need a loaner.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I plan to replace the factory fill with AMSOIL full synthetic 0w30 at 1500 miles. My baby only has 400 miles so far. I have to many cars :angel

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Amsoil is not certified to Alfa spec - you may like it, but perhaps it would be better to use "approved" oil at least during the warranty period.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts