Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Not every car with a substantial amount of power needs to be tracked, so long as you have fun driving on normal roads, it's all great. Good to hear that you're enjoying the Stelvio. But good cars makes bad drivers out of us all. :D

·
Read Only
849 Posts
I can confirm that long trips are very confortable, travelling thru swiss, Austria, Germany at different speeds ;) very fun

·
Registered
205 Posts
In a way this might be a good thing because down the road it could mean that Alfa drops a version that's very comfortable and is made for long distance driving in a way. Either that or we have to go to Maserati. At that point I just rather rent something nice for long distance trips.

·
Read Only
849 Posts
In a way this might be a good thing because down the road it could mean that Alfa drops a version that's very comfortable and is made for long distance driving in a way. Either that or we have to go to Maserati. At that point I just rather rent something nice for long distance trips.

not nmecessary a Maserati, Stelvio have a great confort level and I well know what is confort, I work for Porsche

1 - 5 of 5 Posts