Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

Does someone know if the Bumpers are plug and play in either Stelvio models?
I´m considering the idea of fitting both bumpers of the QV in my future Stelvio Super (210hp diesel model).
And maybe the hood /bonnet too. And who knows.. the side skirts. :grin
In lack of having a "sportier" exterior package... like the "M" pack in BMW. :angel

And if someone knows the part numbers of it... it would be very nice. :cool:

Thank you.

Flavio

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Flavio

I was thinking of the same. The front bumper style looks plug and play. but the back will be tricky due to the four exhausts of the QV.
i will ask my dealer if that is poz.

today i got my garage to install the QV red start/stop button. very happy with it. 1h30m job.
i also noticed the skirtings and lower back bumper plastics of the QV are all body coloured paint .
looks much better. took some photos attached,

Attachments

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Flavio

I was thinking of the same. The front bumper style looks plug and play. but the back will be tricky due to the four exhausts of the QV.
i will ask my dealer if that is poz.

today i got my garage to install the QV red start/stop button. very happy with it. 1h30m job.
i also noticed the skirtings and lower back bumper plastics of the QV are all body coloured paint .
looks much better. took some photos attached,
Finally... someone that think alike. :grin
I think also that even the rear bumper is plug and play. And expert exhaust workshop can easily re-route the exhausr end and adapt 4 end tips that look the same and job done.
For the steering wheel I got a sweet deal on evil bay and bought a QV steering wheel. Now no need to exchange to red button and adapt carbon trims on the original. :devil

I’m only waiting confirmation of starting production on my factory stelvio order.. to order the 2 bumpers, side skirts, all grilles, hood and the 4 wheels. :wink

Thanks for the photos.. they are real great.
An advise take pictures on that QV serial vin number.. so that for ypu it will be easier to order parts on alfa workshop.

Flavio :smile

·
Registered
542 Posts
Finally... someone that think alike. :grin
I think also that even the rear bumper is plug and play. And expert exhaust workshop can easily re-route the exhausr end and adapt 4 end tips that look the same and job done.
For the steering wheel I got a sweet deal on evil bay and bought a QV steering wheel. Now no need to exchange to red button and adapt carbon trims on the original. :devil

I’m only waiting confirmation of starting production on my factory stelvio order.. to order the 2 bumpers, side skirts, all grilles, hood and the 4 wheels. :wink

Thanks for the photos.. they are real great.
An advise take pictures on that QV serial vin number.. so that for ypu it will be easier to order parts on alfa workshop.

Flavio :smile
By the time you spend all the money on the steering wheel, carbon fiber, bumpers, side skirts, grill, wheels, etc. you may as well just order a QV!

·
Registered
116 Posts
There is a QV rear bumper on ebay now that i'm eyeing up...its damaged but looks like all the tabs are stil there just some cracks that can be filled

1 - 9 of 9 Posts