Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We want your voice to be heard! Please kindly share a review of our forum. We take pride in building the best communities so we need some feedback from you.

One thread per member

Use the Rate Thread on the top right to rate our forum (1 - 5 stars)

·
Registered
763 Posts
When one submits a new thread and than sees a mistake, I do not see where the owner can edit their thread. Maybe I missed it, but that option would be great.Thanks

·
Registered
536 Posts
most forums have time limits on editing. That's the way it appears to be here you have a few minutes (maybe 10 or 15) to edit your post after that it stays.
It's actually reasonable. On forums I've been on that didn't have this a member could really mess up a thread by going back weeks later and changing things in their posts..
When one submits a new thread and than sees a mistake, I do not see where the owner can edit their thread. Maybe I missed it, but that option would be great.Thanks

·
Registered
763 Posts
most forums have time limits on editing. That's the way it appears to be here you have a few minutes (maybe 10 or 15) to edit your post after that it stays.
It's actually reasonable. On forums I've been on that didn't have this a member could really mess up a thread by going back weeks later and changing things in their posts..
I did not realize that, thanks

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
First: Thanks. I would say it's a great place to see and participate in what others have to say. Works well enough for me. My only complaint is the spellchecker on my KeyOne which makes inadvertent changes and causes me to go back to try to edit (a perfectionist in a way). Since I can't figure out why there would be a time limit on edits, maybe an hour or so would be nice so I can work with it between phone calls and other distractions so it doesn't make me look like the idiot I am!

One thing I've learned in business is that you're better off without some customers (which seems counterintuitive if you're focused only on numbers) and you are better served if they go to a competitor so you can accommodate more of those better served by your business culture. For that, I can totally relate to some of the arbitrary and negative comments directed towards FCA.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
The new forum layout may work better on mobile devices....but beyond that it sucks. Same lousy format on Lotus Talk, and Maserati. In our account preferences, we should be able to chose to see all forums instead of the current BS. Why must they screw with something that works so well. Same as messing up an email site that you had become very adept at.

Reactions: lost1750GTV

·
Registered
60 Posts
Add a picture of a Stelvio Quadrifoglio at the top of the home page..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts