Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum and new to Alfa's.

Was shopping for a new SUV at my local BMW and Mercedes dealers, sales guy mentioned Alfa came back with an SUV, did some research and well... I might forgo the germans.

Driving a 2015 Chevy Suburban currently. Its a tank compared to these european SUV's.

·
Registered
146 Posts
The 2015 Chevy Suburban is certainly large compared to the German and Italian offerings, but it'll last until you decide on what you want. what do you like about the new Stelvio?

·
Registered
205 Posts
The 2015 Chevy Suburban is certainly large compared to the German and Italian offerings, but it'll last until you decide on what you want. what do you like about the new Stelvio?
ligher, nimble, refined, the list goes on, basically its what I want in a Porsche (which i'm also looking into) but for the first time we have a porsche rival, other german car makers never did it enough, its a job for the italians :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
Was never really a fan of Porsche's offerings when it came to SUVs, simply don't think their signature grille design suits such a large body. But Alfa Romeo's triangle alongside those large air intakes looks perfect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts