Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My state is persnickety about front license plates. The fixture that came with the car locates it in the middle of the left air intake. I guess that’s okay, but does anyone have a better suggestion.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow, that's actually a good question... I never thought about it because of my province law. (we don't need front plates) I think it should look better on the side rather than in the middle.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've seen it located offset on the drivers side front bumper here but also on the passenger side. I guess it depends on the dealership to satisfy our states front license plate policy. I'm not a fan but that's how it goes.

·
Registered
534 Posts
No front plate requirement! woo-hoo

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
front plate law here, but the dealer handed me the plate and told me I was responsible for installing it myself ;)

it's not getting installed, I'll take a ticket before I mar the beauty of that front end!

·
Registered
Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI SPORT AWD 2020 Vesuvio Gray Metallic / Red Interior
59 Posts
Just wait till your local Laws change,,, Here California is run the with communist Part..... Way too far on the left.....with "Strings" attached ..... Everything California does has "strings" attached .....
Front licence plates became a requirement, When Camera were installed on every traffic intersection..... It was a Billion Dollar Deal........
I tried to fight it but lost BIG TIME.... Even the Police voted for it......YUUUPPP COMMUNIST STATE.............
John J

·
Registered
Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI SPORT AWD 2020 Vesuvio Gray Metallic / Red Interior
59 Posts
Good Luck with having this law overturned.. Police and lobbyist fought hard over this.... costing tax payers millions.... I really tried to fight this when the bill was introduced .And not having front plates will cost you will cost around $196. even though its a fix it ticket.... Got to love California, California started this Bill with strings attached road tax road and repair and of course traffic camera now.. In California we have stop sign camera's mounted on every stop sign,,, no need for police any more ..... The big guys are watching our every move.... And America is a free country ??? think again......
your tax dollars at work......
john j

·
Registered
378 Posts
Happily Ohio changed their front plate law last June. So very happy! The motorized one about is the way to go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts