Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Has anyone found any mud flaps for the front of the Stelvio. I found the rear ones but it seems Alfa doesn't make fronts. I saw some on EBay for front and rear. Has anyone tried these? I would appreciate any info on this.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I bought a set on eBay of front and rear. No instructions came with them. Rear installed easily by unscrewing and traversing in place. Taking it to dealer tomorrow because fronts not so easy. May be a rivet that needs to be drilled out to gain a spot where a screw goes. Again, my seller provided no instructions. Have not received a response from my inquiries on the forum if anyone already installed.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I bought a set on eBay of front and rear. No instructions came with them. Rear installed easily by unscrewing and traversing in place. Taking it to dealer tomorrow because fronts not so easy. May be a rivet that needs to be drilled out to gain a spot where a screw goes. Again, my seller provided no instructions. Have not received a response from my inquiries on the forum if anyone already installed.
Any update on the front mud flaps?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi All,
Has anyone found any mud flaps for the front of the Stelvio. I found the rear ones but it seems Alfa doesn't make fronts. I saw some on EBay for front and rear. Has anyone tried these? I would appreciate any info on this.
Tabooo check with Auto Fanatic in New York. He has been making them for Guilia Quad and now for the Stelvio. Good luck. Plus I believe he will make in carbon and plastic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts