Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have been wanting to install a nice pne-piece front splitter on my Stelvio Quadrifoglio for awhile now. I don't lime the Koshi 3 piece at all. It just doesn't do it for me.

I saw the Deranged Stelvio Quadrifoglio and contacted them directly but they aren't offering anything for the Stelvio as that was a one off kit.

I just wish someone would do a nice one-piece that looks good and offered in carbon fiber and plastic. I don't really feel much like paying extra money for CF only to have it cracked or smashed or even destroyed when you least expect it.

Has anyone at all had any luck finding something that fits this description? Maybe if we put a group petition to a good company to make one and offer it on the forum. I don't know all of the vendors like some folks do, but it would sure be nice to at least give it a shot.

If anyone is interested I'd be in. Heck I'll be the first to buy one, but it would also be nice to have some input. I'd like to hear from interested owners.

Stay safe everyone and Happy New Year.

Cheers,

Howie

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would be interested on something like this as well.
Cool. I spoke wirh Jeremy at Madness, who is a really good dude , but the only option they have is the Koshi piece. One piece items like this are more likely to get damaged in shipment so that is not something companies want to deal with, and I get it.

I had a company years ago shipping big parts like this FROM Europe, but they packed them so well that I never had a damaged part. Nowadays shippers like UPS, FedEx and others just don't give a crap. I wish we could just find a shipper that cared about the job they do but it just ain't so.

I'm thinking of making my own template and seeing what can be done, but in the meantime any good ideas are much appreciated. Emphasis on good ya know?

Cheers,

Howie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts