Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to adjust the front windshield defroster to not operate at HI temperature when in use? It seems sort of silly to be programmed as such and not able to lower the temperature. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hit the button, then just roll the temp/fan control back to something realistic.
The only with that is (at least on my car) that once you manipulate the temperature it shuts off the windshield defroster mode button..

·
Registered
402 Posts
The only with that is (at least on my car) that once you manipulate the temperature it shuts off the windshield defroster mode button..
That's because you affectively canceled the max defrost by changing the temp setting.... All the other parameters should stay the same though .....

·
Registered
218 Posts
I agree the light goes out - but i'm pretty sure the air still blows through those vents at the new settings. I'll try it next time I'm in the car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It appears you can only adjust the fan setting in defrost mode. The temperature is set to 'HI'. Does anyone know if the temperature can be adjusted without turning off the defrost?

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
If you dont want to use the defrost setting then you can direct air at whatever temp you want at the windshield by pressing the direct button (to the left of the center panel) the appropriate number of times.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts