Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI Silverstone Gray Metallic/Red/Black
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 2020 Stelvio the front wiper arms sit kind of high on the windshield. Is that true for anyone else? I have replaced the wiper blades three times in a year and now have Bosch which I know are great blades. The wipers stutter when it's raining and I use RainX in my washer fluid reservoir. Any idea what might be the cause? The Alfa dealership told me the wiper arms were set correctly and that it's the ceramic coating on the windshield (I don't think that's the issue), but the shop that did my ceramic coating and PPF said they look out line and said he has never heard of that happening.

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI Silverstone Gray Metallic/Red/Black
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pictures would be helpful
I am getting the ceramic coating removed from the windshield. I confirmed it's not the wiper arms or blades. Anyone else have ceramic coating on their windshield?

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Sport
5 Posts
I am getting the ceramic coating removed from the windshield. I confirmed it's not the wiper arms or blades. Anyone else have ceramic coating on their windshield?
Hello there, I have CeramicPro coating on my paint, trim and windshield. I find the driver's side wiper has a minor stutter/skip only on the bottom corner, drivers side, in the final inch until they are fully upright, then the first inch when they return back down. But just the driver's side. Otherwise the coating works great - water beads right off, and bugs and grime come off very easily, sometimes just with a natural rainfall (versus using the sprayers and ending up with a mess on the driver's side door and window). Also performs well in winter with slush, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts