Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the information found for access to the Fuse Boxes? Are there any diagrams showing the fuse amperage and locations along with a description for what the fuse is for? I’ve searched the Owner’s Manual. Fuses/ Fuse Boxes are not listed in the Index. In every other car I’ve owned complete Fuse information was in the Owner’s Manual. Maybe I’m just missing something, but would appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Where is the information found for access to the Fuse Boxes? Are there any diagrams showing the fuse amperage and locations along with a description for what the fuse is for? I’ve searched the Owner’s Manual. Fuses/ Fuse Boxes are not listed in the Index. In every other car I’ve owned complete Fuse information was in the Owner’s Manual. Maybe I’m just missing something, but would appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you in advance!
There is in the European manuals, so I'd be surprised if it's not in the USA manuals.....
It's not 100% though....

edit: had a look in the USA manual, and it's there. See page 199 onwards
There are at least 2 fuseboxes (one in trunk, one in passenger footwell), possibly additional one under the hood.
In addition of course to main fuses on positive terminal battery.

USA manual:
Stelvio USA manual

Note that in the giulia, there's a third fusebox under the hood, also not mentioned in the manual ;). Not sure about stelvio

Giulia:

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is in the European manuals, so I'd be surprised if it's not in the USA manuals.....
It's not 100% though....

There are at least 2 fuseboxes (one in trunk, one in passenger footwell), possibly additional one under the hood.

USA manual:
Stelvio USA manual

Note that in the giulia, there's a third fusebox under the hood, also not mentioned in the manual ;). Not sure about stelvio

Giulia:
View attachment 19665
I cannot even begin to thank you enough! The link and direction you provided was the best help! I just opened up the 2020 Online Manual and it does have that same fuse section, although starting on a different page. Still I don’t understand why “Fuses” nor “Fuse Boxes” is listed in the Index section of the manual. Instead it only has “In Case of Emergency” Section in the Index and that’s where the fuse info is found. I’ll remember that now but hopefully next year Alfa will list the Fuse pages in the Manual’s Index separately. Again, thank you so much for your help!

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's not 100% though....

USA manual:
Stelvio USA manual

Giulia:
View attachment 19665
Here’s a screenshot of the Index Page in my 2020 Manual on my Alfa Owners App.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts