Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my Stelvio Ti Sport today and I am totally thrilled. I ordered it on 2/3 and was told it would take 4-6 months to get, but they were wrong. It took only 10 weeks. It drives like a dream and I absolutely love it. Haven’t had time to play with Apple Car Play, but will tomorrow. Getting the rims powder-coated gloss black next week and the front windows tinted. Will post additional pictures after the rims and tinting are done. Glad to finally be part of the Alfa Stelvio family. :smile

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
a number of former evoque owners here, loved mine except for the awful 9 speed tranny. The stel tranny is sublime it also handles head and shoulders better than the evoque!

Picked up my Stelvio Ti Sport today and I am totally thrilled. I ordered it on 2/3 and was told it would take 4-6 months to get, but they were wrong. It took only 10 weeks. It drives like a dream and I absolutely love it. Haven’t had time to play with Apple Car Play, but will tomorrow. Getting the rims powder-coated gloss black next week and the front windows tinted. Will post additional pictures after the rims and tinting are done. Glad to finally be part of the Alfa Stelvio family. :smile

·
Registered
169 Posts
Cool stuff, welcome!

Reactions: Lisa

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a number of former evoque owners here, loved mine except for the awful 9 speed tranny. The stel tranny is sublime it also handles head and shoulders better than the evoque!
I was not sad to see it go when I took mine back to Land Rover today and they didn’t have anything nice to say when I told them I got an Stelvio to replace it. Lol

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Lisa: Gorgeous car + welcome. Wishing you many miles of emotional gratification and look forward to your posts. Quite the Posse here. Enjoy!

·
Registered
381 Posts
yeah, traded my Evoque, too.
Never looked back!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Nice choice! Congrats

Powder coating in a matte or gloss black?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts