Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that GPS tracking device is standard on our cars. Anyone knows how to:

(1) make sure the dealer or the bank do not monitor this and infringe our privacy

and

(2) we can download an app to our phone and monitor the whereabout of the car?

·
Registered
542 Posts

(1) make sure the dealer or the bank do not monitor this and infringe our privacy

and

Cover your car in tin foil.

·
Vendor
677 Posts

and

The chances that a bank or dealer would use the GPS to track any given vehicle is slim and probably illegal unless the vehicle is reported stolen. So long as they get paid they simply don't care enough to go snooping like that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, My wife can't remember where she left our Stelvio. How do I find it using the GPS tracking? The car has been missing for 3 days now so I really need to find it. Hopefully this can be done

Thank you and praying this is a feature

·
Registered
86 Posts
Contact your dealer, they should be able to help find your Stelvio....asuming it’s not a burnt out pile of junk in a gravel pit.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi, My wife can't remember where she left our Stelvio. How do I find it using the GPS tracking? The car has been missing for 3 days now so I really need to find it. Hopefully this can be done

Did your car include the T3/L3 Vehicle Tracking option? This is an option for locating them in case of theft, etc.?

·
Registered
174 Posts
drosenwald

You may also want to have your wife checked out by a neurologist. Not remembering where she left her car was one of the first signs my mother-in-law was having memory problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts