Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our closest Alfa dealer is 500KM away… so we had some business in Vancouver BC and decided to tie in a warranty service recall with our trip….. got to take Alfie over the Okanagan connector… (hwy 97C) ... we usually fly but this time we flew a bit lower…what fun… anyway we arrived at Alfa Romeo Fiat Of Vancouver .. they processed us quickly gave us loaner.. (white one you see attached) came back at our agreed time Alfie was ready …signed the paper work… as a new owner this was our first go around with warranty … but ZERO COST… and this is the first time I have not been tagged by a dealership for something during a warranty event ..so I just want to give a big shout out to the Vancouver dealership for such great service and support… and I didn’t buy it from them… so that goes a long way in my books.. and I got to look at some eye candy on the show room floor… a couple 500HP car and suv .. versions… nice stuff.. and we are back safe and sound!!! This SUV is so much fun to drive !!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
351 Posts
If you ever come West make sure to stop by the Alfa dealer in Calgary. They are incredible and the showroom is amazing. Its Alfa, Ferrari, Maserati and Rolls all in one brand new building and they treat people amazing. Same street also has Cadillac, Porsche and Lamborghini. Pretty cool block of dealers and lottery dreams

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Good to hear. Valenti in Hartford CT has been excellent to work with for years. It is all about the service dept manager and techs. If the manager cares, he will make sure the techs care.

Reactions: asapjun

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey Asapjun! I got my Stelvio from there and have had good service experience as well. I have also dealt with Maple Ridge Alfa Rome (they service at the Jeep dealer) had great experiences with both so far. nice to have 2 good service centers close by. Close for me anyway lol. Haven't had the Stelvio up to Kelowna yet but plan too this summer for some wine country touring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts