Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, bought this 2019 Alfa Stelvio Quadrifoglio brand new back in August of 2020 during the height of the pandemic. Picked it up at Safford Alfa Romeo of Tyson Corners in VA. Got an amazing deal, worked with the GM Arthur who was the bomb! Amazing service.

This was one of the few Alfa Rosso Red’s in the country new at the time. Passed over Competizione Red after being able to see both in person side by side on a couple 2.0’s.

I’ve had a number of sports cars (Evo IX’s, M3’s, C7 Corvette) and this has truly got to be my all time favorite!(y)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Congrats and i know and use that dealership. They are the best and too bad that you are so far away to experience their service dept..they are very good as well..super knowledgeable, nice and reasonable.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats and i know and use that dealership. They are the best and too bad that you are so far away to experience their service dept..they are very good as well..super knowledgeable, nice and reasonable.
Thanks, yes they are great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats!!! Love these wheels!!!
But if you have to take it in Jim Ellis Alfa in Atlanta for regular maintenance, it’s a month waiting list, and another month of them working on it and no loaner car available. I love my Stelvio but man, the service sucks over there! They fixed one thing, found another leak, ordered new lines and gaskets, wait another week…. I’m so frustrated right now… sorry. Enjoy your new purchase and hope nothing happens to it! Good luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats!!! Love these wheels!!!
But if you have to take it in Jim Ellis Alfa in Atlanta for regular maintenance, it’s a month waiting list, and another month of them working on it and no loaner car available. I love my Stelvio but man, the service sucks over there! They fixed one thing, found another leak, ordered new lines and gaskets, wait another week…. I’m so frustrated right now… sorry. Enjoy your new purchase and hope nothing happens to it! Good luck!
That’s definitely not something I wanted to hear,,, lol. Thanks for the heads up. I had my headlight washer nozzle cover to pop off and it did take forever for them to get the part in and repaired. Thankfully I was able to hold onto and drive my car until it did come. Now it’s time for my 10k mile service. Wish me luck!

·
Registered
2021 Stelvio Ti Lusso Verde Visconti
40 Posts
I've not had any experience with the dealer in Atlanta but I do know that Harper Alfa Maserati FIAT in Knoxville gets owners from Atlanta, Nashville, and Chattanooga bringing their cars there. I've been bringing cars there since they opened and have always been extremely happy with their service department.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've not had any experience with the dealer in Atlanta but I do know that Harper Alfa Maserati FIAT in Knoxville gets owners from Atlanta, Nashville, and Chattanooga bringing their cars there. I've been bringing cars there since they opened and have always been extremely happy with their service department.
Good to know, thank you and I will keep that in mind. When you have a car like this, it’s no issue driving out of your way for service, especially through the twisters of Tennessee!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hope to see you around town! I’ll be in the Vulcano Black Stelvio QV.
Also if you’re looking for an alternative to Jim Ellis check out Alex Fraguela. He’s a certified Alfa tech who used to work there.
Thank you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All us Stelvio ATLiens should try to link up at a some meet or the next C&O.

·
Registered
2021 Stelvio Ti Lusso Verde Visconti
40 Posts
If you are interested in a meet or just Italian cars in general, I would recommend this.
Italian Car Day 2021
I've attended a couple of them in the past. The organizer is also deeply involved in FIAT Club America and I'm a member of that club. My wife and I would like to attend this year but haven't made a decision yet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you are interested in a meet or just Italian cars in general, I would recommend this.
Italian Car Day 2021
I've attended a couple of them in the past. The organizer is also deeply involved in FIAT Club America and I'm a member of that club. My wife and I would like to attend this year but haven't made a decision yet.
Looks interesting. I’m not too far from there so I would likely attend. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've been lurking on the forum for a while thinking about getting a Stelvio Quad. I've had my eye on the montreal green color after they used it for the 2020 promo vehicles. I was planning on making a trip to Jim Ellis to look at the cars there, but they never have a Stelvio or even Guilia quad. Either of you guys in Atl with quads willing to meet up for me to check out your car?

Good to see there's an independent shop that could do work if needed, but for warranty work you're still stuck with the dealer. The stories about dealers is the biggest issue I'm having with a Stelvio.

·
Registered
2021 Stelvio QV
17 Posts
I've been lurking on the forum for a while thinking about getting a Stelvio Quad. I've had my eye on the montreal green color after they used it for the 2020 promo vehicles. I was planning on making a trip to Jim Ellis to look at the cars there, but they never have a Stelvio or even Guilia quad. Either of you guys in Atl with quads willing to meet up for me to check out your car?

Good to see there's an independent shop that could do work if needed, but for warranty work you're still stuck with the dealer. The stories about dealers is the biggest issue I'm having with a Stelvio.
The Atlanta Alfa group is having a meet up Sunday at Sweetwater. I’ll be there with mine. Also Jim Ellis has a red 2019 Giulia QV right now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cool. That would be the Sweetwater Brewery? What time? I did a google search and came up with the Alfa Romeo Owners Club, but they aren't mtg Sunday. Is this a mtg of forum people?

If the weather is nice maybe I'll drive the Aston down.

·
Registered
2021 Stelvio QV
17 Posts
Cool. That would be the Sweetwater Brewery? What time? I did a google search and came up with the Alfa Romeo Owners Club, but they aren't mtg Sunday. Is this a mtg of forum people?

If the weather is nice maybe I'll drive the Aston down.
Yes! Sweetwater Brewery from 12-4. Here’s the name. I’d love to see the Aston!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Don't think we'd make it there at 12. Probably around 1 or 1:30 is when we'd get there. Are you going to be there the whole time?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sweet! I wasn’t aware of this meet or the forum. I will try to make it as well. I’ll be in the Alfa Rosso Red Quad with Massachusetts tags and a giant crack in my windshield. Dang Pandemic has me on back order for the last 3 months.

Thanks for the info!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts