Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Stelvio QV
17 Posts
Sweet! I wasn’t aware of this meet or the forum. I will try to make it as well. I’ll be in the Alfa Rosso Red Quad with Massachusetts tags and a giant crack in my windshield. Dang Pandemic has me on back order for the last 3 months.

Thanks for the info!
Looking forward to meeting you as well!!

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Wonderful meeting you all today at Sweetwater! Great time seeing all the amazing Alfa’s and wonderful people.

@CarlaJevonne when you took off today with WOT, that Quad sounded absolutely 100% amazing! I am no longer in the market for a replacement exhaust after that! I had no idea of the sound because every time I take off, I’m driving it. LOL, so thank you.

·
Registered
2021 Stelvio QV
17 Posts
Wonderful meeting you all today at Sweetwater! Great time seeing all the amazing Alfa’s and wonderful people.

@CarlaJevonne when you took off today with WOT, that Quad sounded absolutely 100% amazing! I am no longer in the market for a replacement exhaust after that! I had no idea of the sound because every time I take off, I’m driving it. LOL, so thank you.
Great meeting you as well! I’m glad I was able to help you make your decision. Your exhaust is loud!!!! Those revs were crazy!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Had fun meeting folks and looking at the cars. It was exactly what I needed to checkout the quad Stelvios. With several of the options going away for the 2022 cars I'm going to have to think hard whether I want to spend $90K on a car that isn't perfect. I could get an upholstery shop to change the interior with the white trim like the ice option, but then that's several thousand more I'd have to spend on the car. I really want the Montreal green, but may just wait and see what happens with off-lease cars in the future.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts