Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy to be joining the forum and share info with fellow owners. I have been admiring the Stelvio for a couple months now, and took a test drive yesterday and think I am ready to make a deal.
Any fellow members here in the area and dealt with Kelly Maserati/Alfa? Small-ish store, but the staff has been great thus far, and probably helps that I am a returning customer having come from a Golf R purchased at their VW dealership next door.

Just realized I will now own all Italian vehicles - my other ride is a Ducati Supersport S - if the Stelvio performs as well as the Ducati, I'll be a happy camper!

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
I'm vicinity so have been paying attention to area dealers - mostly concerned about complaints - and at this point don't recall any "vocal" negatives in the area.
Ducati's are pretty common in the AR world.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome to the forum, keep us posted on your decision.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome!

That's where we ordered our Stelvio from. So far they've been great but will make a clearer judgement once our Stelvio arrives. Also have a friend that ordered a Giulia Quad from them and has the same conclusion as I.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Skr9: great to know you and you'll be very happy with your new Stelvio. Keep us in the loop and as always pictures are appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts