Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got myself a Stelvio Ti Sport a little over a month ago and couldn't be happier! Vulcano Black with red interior, sunroof, static and dynamic assist, HK stereo and nav.

Came from driving a FIAT 500 Abarth, miss having the manual transmission and the noise, but with my son playing hockey, needed something bigger (at least I got to stay italian!)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Ciao Dizzypa

Welcome to the forum. Since you've had your Ti Sport for awhile now; you got it - re: "and couldn't be happier". Maybe a new Alfista? I know Fiat-ista are similar...

I think you and I have the same Alfa's - same all around, seriously, with the interior and sunroof and assists et al. (See "In the Mountains" gallery.)

There are a number of Stelvio forum members that are Alfisti, and truly love the marque for the qualities it builds into its cars that you see and feel each time you go for a drive, and many have had Alfas before, like me, and some are new Alfisti, driving their first Alfa. All Alfisti get it, what it is to have a car that you actually love, and love to drive, fast and hard, when you can.

You will get over the missing noise, and the paddles, with the 3 d nav, and the auto-dimming lights - just go for a drive in the mountains...

Ciao,
Ti Sport (Frank) :devil

·
Registered
534 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Great to know you, Dizzypa- and thanks in advance for your comments. I love Erie, home of Tom Ridge, and get there a couple of times per year (business). Ciao!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts