5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered Stelvio Ti

Rosso w/ Lusso crema
Performance package
HK infotainment
Trailer hitch
Most options other than sunroof.

Dealer has done great job figuring out Lusso, performance pkg, hitch questions. Gave us Ti sport for 4 hour cruise through Utah mountains to help cure the wait impatience. Had a blast.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Nice choice that is going to be sharp.

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just ordered Stelvio Ti

Rosso w/ Lusso crema
Performance package
HK infotainment
Trailer hitch

Dealer has done great job figuring out Lusso, performance pkg, hitch questions. Gave us Ti sport for 4 hour cruise through Utah mountains to help cure the wait impatience. Had a blast.
Congrats!

Did you add limited slip differential? AppleCarPlay? How much were these?

When is expected delivery?

thx.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Just ordered Stelvio Ti

Rosso w/ Lusso crema
Performance package
HK infotainment
Trailer hitch

Just awesome choices!!! I am lusting for the Lusso crema interior and factory trailer hitch.:eek

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ti Lusso

Performance Package on Ti Lusso includes LSD, "active suspension", and paddle shifters. $1500

Apple play is standard in cars being built now. Apple play is indicated on window stickers if it is there.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just ordered Stelvio Ti

Rosso w/ Lusso crema
Performance package
HK infotainment
Trailer hitch

With you ordering instead of buying out of stock, did you get much of a discount off retail? I've been waiting for the Lusso, and if you bought in Salt Lake I'll be going to the same dealership.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Slc

With you ordering instead of buying out of stock, did you get much of a discount off retail? I've been waiting for the Lusso, and if you bought in Salt Lake I'll be going to the same dealership.
I have the same question. I am wondering who you spoke with. The salesperson I was in touch with was basically unwilling to order a car and saying that it would not be discounted, which was ridiculous. He also said it would be 4 to 6 months. Totally unhelpful, so, I am not shopping outside of town -- Boise and Denver.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hitch

Receiver type factory hitch is $450. I ordered this instead of aftermarket in hope that it would not impact clearance as much.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have the same question. I am wondering who you spoke with. The salesperson I was in touch with was basically unwilling to order a car and saying that it would not be discounted, which was ridiculous. He also said it would be 4 to 6 months. Totally unhelpful, so, I am not shopping outside of town -- Boise and Denver.
FYI... an ad from a NW dealer. Update us on your Denver and Boise results.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts