Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
After

Sorry, car is filthy. Trofeo Bianco problems... At some point we’ll take some proper glam shots. These are the technicals

·
Registered
136 Posts
I suspect the springs are still settling, but the springs have effectively removed the “sarcastically on-stilts high “ ride height issue optically. The functional/actual ride height remains a very healthy 6.3”.

I would say that the ride firmness has increased noticeably, which I like. Correspondingly, the weight transfer is tidier, and there’s is less pitch/dive/roll, not that there was a ton previously.

Neither steering feedback nor turn-in sharpness has been dulled.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Firmer than prior firm in race or ...?
Looks good!
I think full dynamic is now nearly as stiff as Stock race was, and dynamic set to softer damper mode is perhaps equivalent to stock full dynamic.

the difference in stiffness between N and dynamic in soft damper mode is hard to say, because I so rarely venture into the realms below D on soft.

Full race mode is now not playing around. Feels appropriate for track use. (Would love to try madness 2.5” lowering springs in race!) I don’t mind super firm if roads are decent, but it’s for real. Race mode in mid damper I havent had a chance to try much.

·
Registered
144 Posts
in my personal opinion i think they look better than madness. those are too low and to be honest probably not really suited / paired with the stock shocks.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts