Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Just had these installed on my beast. Vastly improved stance with no deterioration in ride quality but less body roll in cornering. Thinking this is how the Quad should have been equipped from the factory.
Would love to see some photos if you have any...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Wow..Fire!!!

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Looks good!
But as far as "should have come this way", for some for sure - and others appreciate the ground clearance and suspension travel that stock provides. And if allroad got one, he'd likely raise it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Lowering Springs

Love the look!
Even Better handling on the Best Handling SUV on Earth!

Any change on the alignment?
How much did it lower it?
Surely it will bottom out easier in the rough stuff. ??
Maybe you haven't put it through anything really demanding on the suspension yet?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Very nice.

Can you post a link of the product?

Thanks.

·
Registered
108 Posts
That is sweet. Hmm...

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thanks for the pics. My H&R’s are being installed tomorrow (1.6” lower). Can’t wait. Before anyone asks my speed shop is expensive and charged me $950 all in including alignment.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah...mine won’t be seeing any off-road adventures. It definitely improves the handling. I’ve been actively looking for on and off ramps all day! Can’t wait to take it to the track.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yeah...mine won’t be seeing any off-road adventures. It definitely improves the handling. I’ve been actively looking for on and off ramps all day! Can’t wait to take it to the track.
Have a part # by chance?

·
Registered
19 Posts
could you be a bit more specific on the handling differences? when you say it's like on a rail, are you describing an instance when you are pushing the car (in race or dynamic) or in any mode?
the website states that it makes the quad more aerodynamic... obviously it is... but have you seen any change in gas mileage? my guess is no.

·
Registered
108 Posts
could you be a bit more specific on the handling differences? when you say it's like on a rail, are you describing an instance when you are pushing the car (in race or dynamic) or in any mode?
the website states that it makes the quad more aerodynamic... obviously it is... but have you seen any change in gas mileage? my guess is no.
It certainly turns nice and direct at speed (less body roll). A bit more harsh over bumps in the city. To be expected. No difference in performance or gas mileage.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
A bit more harsh - that's a bit of an issue if you arent on smooth roads and freeway offramps.
I always have mine set to softer, whether in race or dynamic, and would like a more softer setting.
You need some pretty smooth pavement to make the stock firm setting worthwhile.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts