Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Neck pain here as well
Checked with dealer, they have 2 differents models of headset, one is way thicker thank the other
First I thought the sport seat had the thicker one but we found a 2017 produced Stelvio TI Sport with the slim headrest...
Dealer is looking for an explanation
Did they change the headrest for 2018?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Is there such a thing as a 2017 Stelvio ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
2017 built (production date is written on a sticker in the front left door)
What I find strange is that we can find 2 different models of headrest for the same model TI Sport
The slimer one is much more confortable for me

·
Registered
8 Posts
Don’t get me wrong
I love alfa ´s design
I find it much more exciting than the german trio (Bmw, MB, Audi)
Handling is also amazing
That s by far the best suv I drove (with Tesla X but that’s Another category)
Other minor complaint : external temperature reading seems off by 2-3 degre especially when it s minus O Celsius
And it takes Time to stablize when I exit the heated garage
(+20C to -10C in ten to fifteen minutes but real outside température -15C)
Has anyone else experienced that?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Don’t get me wrong
I love alfa ´s design
I find it much more exciting than the german trio (Bmw, MB, Audi)
Handling is also amazing
That s by far the best suv I drove (with Tesla X but that’s Another category)
Other minor complaint : external temperature reading seems off by 2-3 degre especially when it s minus O Celsius
And it takes Time to stablize when I exit the heated garage
(+20C to -10C in ten to fifteen minutes but real outside température -15C)
Has anyone else experienced that?
Yes but I've also never driven a car that WAS accurate my last 20 years of driving. This includes German/Japanese/American/French/Italian cars.

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Ti
730 Posts
Mine come delivered with the headrests on backwards! I flipped mine back around but there was a noticeable difference in room when on backwards.
John

·
Registered
842 Posts

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
This makes me laugh..not in a bad way...

My Mom always wanted a Volvo turbo wagon and my Dad never "let" her get one (she didfered to him with cars..shouldn't have).

Because he thought the headrests were uncomfortable....

Personally I like these headrests, because they are positioned well for neck protection in an accident. The comfort works for how I sit too, I can rest my head against them on long drives and look straight out the windshield..if I sit very upright and don't slouch at all.

But I get how they could bug some people too.....

Not being insulting just laughing at my childhood I guess....lots of arguing over cars....

·
Registered
1 Posts
My headrest is not adjustable too and it is so constrait when I sit there. After some pain experience, I decided to change it to a new Xtrons Headrest with video player. Now I can watch videos on the back seat and it is more comfortable.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.