Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I just bought a Stelvio QV My21 with akrapovic titanium exhaust!
I ve installed ppf from Suntek on the front, fenders, hood, wheel arches, and back bumper as well. Tinted headlights with suntek smoked film, front windows 40%, back windows and panorama 15%

i was wondering about 2 things!

First one: The infotainment screen doesn t start when i start the engine, i have to start it manually from the toggle. Is there anything i can do to have it on when i start the engine as the other cars have?

Second one: i want the key with the remote start button on it..can i purchase the keyfob with the remote start in Europe?

Thank you in advance!

Have a nice evening馃槉

Automotive parking light Tire Automotive tail & brake light Grille Automotive tire

Tire Car Plant Vehicle Wheel

Sky Car Vehicle Tire Wheel

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Sky Tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Tire

Car Gear shift Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Automotive design

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

Registered
1. in settings you'll find option to change how your radio is turned on.
2. for remote start you'll need key with remote start button. you can buy new key at dealer and ask them to program it. or locksmith should be able to program used one. also you'll have to program car so it will support remote start - now dealer won't be able to do it. either do it yourself with MES or ask someone who has MES to do it.

Registered
MES = Multiecuscan (diagnostic software). you'll also need OBD cable, grey, blue adapters and SGW bypass. it's worth having - will be handy in long run.

PS there are definitely some guys from Sweden on giuliaforums.com

Registered
Hello everyone!

I just bought a Stelvio QV My21 with akrapovic titanium exhaust!
I ve installed ppf from Suntek on the front, fenders, hood, wheel arches, and back bumper as well. Tinted headlights with suntek smoked film, front windows 40%, back windows and panorama 15%

i was wondering about 2 things!

First one: The infotainment screen doesn t start when i start the engine, i have to start it manually from the toggle. Is there anything i can do to have it on when i start the engine as the other cars have?

Second one: i want the key with the remote start button on it..can i purchase the keyfob with the remote start in Europe?

Thank you in advance!

Have a nice evening馃槉

View attachment 23825
View attachment 23831
View attachment 23830
View attachment 23829
View attachment 23828
View attachment 23827
View attachment 23822
View attachment 23823
View attachment 23824
View attachment 23826