Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I have been lurking here ever since I leased my first car 2 weeks ago which is Stelvio Ti in Volcanic black on black interior fully loaded. I still can’t believe it - I know nothing about cars and have my license for 20 years but somehow managed to live without one untill I laid my eyes on Stelvio. Anyway I have finally registered to your wonderful and very informative forum and looking forward to become a part of your community.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Congrats! First car ownership tip for living in the NYC area, buy an EZ Pass!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello from Brooklyn NY

New lease owner here of 2018 Stelvio Ti AWD (not sport - possibly Lusso?) in Volcanic Black on Black with 19” 5pin wheels and sunroof- pls don’t laugh I know nothing about cars- it’s my first. I did see another Stelvio in white and another grey one around my neighborhood and saw one Julia in the city but it’s still a very rear car in my opinion which is what made me get it. Not to mention it is beautiful, I am totally in love. Looking forward sharing my experience on this forum and learning more info from all of you.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
FYI, I moved / merged your two threads into one, since they had the same title and nearly same message.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Gorgeous vehicle! Enjoy the ride and welcome to the 'New Alfa' Alfistas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts