Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I put in my order for a new 2018 Miasno Blue Ti Sport Performance.
Arrival of my new vehicle will be in July probably, so in the mean time it will give me a chance to collect some items to upgrade the interior/exterior. Most likely purchasing Koshi Group items from Madness Autoworks.

Anyone from Canada?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Hey DarioR, congrats on your purchase. I've ordered my Stelvio this week as well (well, technically my second one)
Forum members DR Jones and jwsan4d are also in Calgary.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Greetings, DarioR- Great to know you and enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everyone,
Arrival of my new vehicle will be in July probably, so in the mean time it will give me a chance to collect some items to upgrade the interior/exterior. Most likely purchasing Koshi Group items from Madness Autoworks.

Anyone from Canada?
Thats the exact colour i want to order, but it will be either a Stelvio Quad or Guilia Quad.

Did you get any information about extended warranty or cost of protection film at this stage?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It’s a great colour and the interior I got is chocolate. It will look great.
At this time no, I will get that closer to the arrival date.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello everyone,

Anyone from Canada?
Thats the exact colour i want to order, but it will be either a Stelvio Quad or Guilia Quad.

Did you get any information about extended warranty or cost of protection film at this stage?
So they let me know how much it would cost and all in with the full body 3m wrap, and from what I understand it is wrap around edge, and the windshield protector is approx. $7000.
Pretty good I think. I will be definitely investing in that. The windshield protector is exoshield and is a no brainer because it warranties the windshield from what I was told.

Nothing on extended warranty though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts