Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Stelvio! Is this the first Alfa you've owned? Been seeing a lot of first time buyers from the brand with the Stelvio and Giulia.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the welcome !

Mine's "Alfa Red" with black leather sports seats - no sunroof.

Yep, first Alfa for me - to be honest, I didn't know the Stelvio existed until last February when watching TV late one night and I saw an advert (commercial) for it. I went straight on line, had a look and ordered a brochure. Local dealer followed up with a telephone call around after a week of receiving the info pack from Alfa.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Welcome to the pack andrewk and enjoy your new pleasurewagon. Look forward to your posts + insight. Cheers!

Reactions: andrewk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Spring Alfa Day 2018 | Alfa Romeo Owners Club

ALL STELVIO's WELCOME!!

SPRING ALFA DAY 2018
Sunday 22nd April from 09.30 hrs
Imperial War Museum
Duxford
Cambs CB22 4QR

AROC’s first national event of the year will be held at the Imperial War Museum Duxford, Britain’s best preserved Second World War airfield, with a fascinating history that dates back to the First World War.

Over 1000 Alfa Romeo owners and enthusiasts are expected to come along to this popular venue which houses one of the finest collections of iconic aircraft, tanks and military vehicles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts