Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

We just joined this forum and wanted to say "Hello" to everyone!

A little about our company...

MADNESS Autoworks has two walk in locations (store, shipping department and a full installation facility) and stock the largest selection of Alfa Romeo 4c, Giulia and Stelvio Accessories anywhere in the world. We own a Giulia and now also own a Stelvio. Both of these vehicles are very similar and we use both of our vehicles to test and develop parts and accessories with.

We have been in business since 2008 and have modified a number of newer Alfa vehicles in both of our locations.

Our work has been featured on Speed TV, Velocity Channel, MAV TV and a number of other channels and TV Shows. We have built SEMA Featured Vehicles and have also built a number of show winning custom cars. We operate a full custom fabrication shop, develop parts and accessories and also distribute a number of custom accessories from our European Partners.

With that out of the way we wanted to let you know that we are now stocking a number of custom accessories for your Stelvio and have many more on the way. Visit our site MADNESSAutoworks.com and select Stelvio in our online store and check out what is currently available. Keep an eye out on our new arrivals section for more additions. We are adding items on weekly basis and will keep working on making many more accessories available for your new Stelvio!

If there is anything you ever need or have a question about please give us a call directly or email us through our contact link on our site.

We look forward to becoming an active member here in the months to come!

Respectfully,
Team MADNESS

·
Registered
534 Posts
Haven't bought from Madness but I sent them an email to ask a question and had both the Sales Manager and the Owner email me with detailed responses.
So many companies don't bother to respond so I have been super impressed so far.

When my Stelvio arrives I really want one of their exhaust systems, the finishers in the back look better and it sounds great.

Dan

·
Vendor
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haven't bought from Madness but I sent them an email to ask a question and had both the Sales Manager and the Owner email me with detailed responses.
So many companies don't bother to respond so I have been super impressed so far.

When my Stelvio arrives I really want one of their exhaust systems, the finishers in the back look better and it sounds great.

Dan
Hello Dan!

Thank you for the kind words sir!

We are doing a Stelvio Exhaust Video this week and have just put the Stelvio Exhaust in production. We will have a Lusso and a Monza Version available like we have for the Giulia.

We look forward to assist you in the future!

·
Registered
508 Posts
I eagerly clicked on your website and this is what came up:

"Your connection is not secure
The owner of MADNESS Autoworks - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.
Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites."

Please look into it so we can all view your work. Thank You.

·
Vendor
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Dan

The owner of MADNESS Autoworks - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Thank you for bringing up to our attention. We will promptly look in to this.

Just an FYI... We get thousands of people going to our site on weekly basis and daily orders through the site without any issues. Our company has also been around since 2008. We just clicked on the links and do not get any message like the one you show, but we will review all certificates on the backend to see if we can figure out what triggered that message for you.

·
Vendor
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

We did some checking and it looks like Firefox has done a couple of upgrades which causes this issue on some of the browsers. Our site is completely secure and over the next week we will do some additional updates so this does not show when you are using Firefox. You may for now try a different browser which should take care of any issues.

·
Registered
508 Posts
We did some checking and it looks like Firefox has done a couple of upgrades which causes this issue on some of the browsers. Our site is completely secure and over the next week we will do some additional updates so this does not show when you are using Firefox. You may for now try a different browser which should take care of any issues.
I TRUELY appreciate your response and comments but I find firefox to be the safest browser out there and ONLY use it. Can you please keep us up to date.
Thank You so much.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sounds good, I'll be checking the website soon. By chance will you have the minor fender flares similar to the QF as I'm looking to go up to 21" wheels to match the look and stance of the QF, just fills out the rear wells better with 285/30/21

·
Vendor
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I TRUELY appreciate your response and comments but I find firefox to be the safest browser out there and ONLY use it. Can you please keep us up to date.
Thank You so much.
Hi Marco,

Our IT Department has done some updates on our website. You should not be seeing any errors anymore.

Please feel free to visit our website and let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you! :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Hi
Unfortunately i got the same result. It might be beneficial if you downloaded Firefox to one of your computers and tried it for yourself. Just remember that by solving this issue you might be helping yourself with untold number of potential customers that might have been steered away and never mentioned anything.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts