Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Black Ti Sport carbon
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello owners. I've been watching from the sidelines for a couple of years waiting for the right car to come along. Maybe I'm a bit crazy but I saw this car and fell in love. Perhaps it's the dark times we're living in currently. As Ron said, "black on black on black" (Ron's Rides 2019). Took delivery on this 2019 Ti Sport carbon on Thursday and have been having a blast on our awesome local roads. The car handles great and is a joy to drive. Absolutely love the massive paddle shifters! It was a service loaner but didn't get loaned out much, just 31 miles on the odometer so really it's brand new. Got a really good deal from Ron Tonkin's in Portland and Alan brought it up to Washington for me. My wife is a healthcare worker who used to ride the bus to work. Now I drive her each way in style! Yeah it's 2 hours of driving each day but it's much safer and gives me an excuse to drive. I think it really helps her relax. Can't wait to take a trip. Happy driving, Spaghetti

·
Registered
146 Posts
Congratulations on your new Stelvio. So you get to drive it at least 2 hours a day!

I bought my 2019 a year ago from Alan and am happy with his service, and of course very happy with my Stelvio.

The only time I had a loaner from Ron Tonkin was when my entertainment system was updated. That time I got a Guilia loaner with 8 miles on it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts