Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I use an Alfa Stelvio 2.2 diesel q4 210hp since May 2017. It is a company car and has already surpassed the 20.000 kilometers.

I am specially satisfied with the cars performance and handling on twisty roads.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Hbv-- good to know you and your positive experiences with Stelvio! We can only imagine the diesel option over here in the States. Welcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! I'm based in Lisbon.

On the negative side I highlight the following:

- Lack of back support (the Giulia Veloce seats were not available)
- Steering chattering in cold conditions
- Some materials lack quality vis-a-vis german competitors (specially on the lower part of the cabin)
- The hardware control of the back lights was permanently damaged due to a defective rubber which allowed water passage.

·
Registered
241 Posts
My wife and I were between houses when we were last in Lisbon, and we both talked about living there. I think Lisbon is so awesome! Given that I love Austin, the fact that Lisbon almost stole us from Austin really shows how spectacular Lisbon is.

Were your "back lights" replaced under warranty? Yes, interior materials are not as good as German cars. I get a "wow this interior is nice" feeling when I move back to my Audi after time in the Alfa. But I bought the Alfa for its character and uniqueness. If you want both, I guess the Maserati would be the car to get.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to hear your Stelvio is doing so well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My wife and I were between houses when we were last in Lisbon, and we both talked about living there. I think Lisbon is so awesome! Given that I love Austin, the fact that Lisbon almost stole us from Austin really shows how spectacular Lisbon is.

Were your "back lights" replaced under warranty? Yes, interior materials are not as good as German cars. I get a "wow this interior is nice" feeling when I move back to my Audi after time in the Alfa. But I bought the Alfa for its character and uniqueness. If you want both, I guess the Maserati would be the car to get.
Yes, the hardware was replaced under warranty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts