Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up guys.

Probably the only one from Singapore here. There are only 2 registered Stelvios in Singapore and the other one is for sale at the dealership.

Here's my humble ride, Stelvio Milano Edizione (or TI Sport? in some other parts of the world?)

Car originally came in Misano Blue, but had it wrapped in a silver based iridescent color.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
I love the silver. You you probably the first person from Singapore to join the club. Great looking . How does the wrap process work? Is it expensive and is it easy to remove? Good luck

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,489 Posts
Excellent + welcome to the Posse! Excellent.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys, thanks for the compliments and the warm welcome, yup im probably the first and only guy on this forum, but we have just over 50 Giulias registered here.

The wrap is done by professionals, they heat up the vinyl adhesive and stretch it over the panels. It was ready in 3 days. Removal can be done by the professionals as well, would want to risk damaging the original paintwork. It is pretty expensive imo, about 1600 USD. but the beauty is u get to keep the original paintwork.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are some pics of the wrap process indoor with spot lights and one shot in the glaring sun. Not really reddish in color, more like a rainbow or light spectrum.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, I kinda would prefer to spray paint outer shell with preferred colore if I can turn back time. Warping is too delicate and not rugged for rough wash in my experience. It's like wearing lacey dress to daily hikes Regrets ....

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Yeah, lacey dresses on hikes are a problem for me too haha.
Ok, trimming the wifes rose's does snag all the clothes she buys me to replace the tatty attire with prior snag holes from ....
I can't win on this one.
Why do you wear those ratty clothes?
How did you ruin your new ..... ?

Uhh, dont buy me fancy stuff honey.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts