Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry if this is already posted and well known. A small speed bump for the brand. Rick Hendricks Automotive is closing all its Alfa Dealerships. I tried to order from the Cary, NC dealership and they would not accept an order. So I went to the dealer in Greensboro, NC and he informed me that the Alfa rep shared this news with him.
A week later I received an email from the Cary dealership advertising $10k off all Guilias and Stelvio in stock (80+ vehicles).
Ouch!

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
That's great if you can get your hands on a discounted Stelvio even if it may not have every feature you would want. But getting the car serviced or repaired under warranty will be a problem.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
That's great if you can get your hands on a discounted Stelvio even if it may not have every feature you would want. But getting the car serviced or repaired under warranty will be a problem.
Nothing says you need to take your car to the same dealer you bought it from for service, it shouldn't be that hard. Any FCA brand dealership can perform the warranty work. Granted your local Jeep dealer may not have much experience with Alfa, but they do have the full support of FCA, and all their resources to pull from, and can access all the same internal documents and literature / repair manuals etc as the Alfa dealer.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I bought a deeply discounted stelvio from don jackson in Atlanta, car came with full warranty and get serviced without issue at any alfa dealer.

·
Registered
330 Posts
in the car business the money is in servicing the cars...not selling them....all dealers want you to service your car with them....the issue might be a "loaner" in an emergency situation but if you are willing to reserve a loaner and schedule an appointment, they cannot deny you a loaner either....

·
Registered
53 Posts
in the car business the money is in servicing the cars...not selling them....all dealers want you to service your car with them....the issue might be a "loaner" in an emergency situation but if you are willing to reserve a loaner and schedule an appointment, they cannot deny you a loaner either....
I wish someone would tell that to my local Nissan dealer. I bought a car from them and immediately had an issue. I tried to deal with service personnel at that dealership and gave up trying to work with some of the stupidest people I've ever met in my life. I took it to my independent mechanic and got it fixed.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I get service loaner from a different dealer without issue. SA said you get loaner for all warranty work. The only time you don't get one is during scheduled maintenance, i.e. oil change.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts