Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Excellent + we look forward to your delivery. Good to know you.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Congrats! welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had my Milano a week now and absolutely loving it.

Here is a link to the video taken by Kev at Glyn Hopkins in St. Albans. https://video.citnow.com/vsYYCKTQsfr

I can't fault their service and highly recommend them, kept me informed of any updates and were more than helpful with any requests I had. Even as far as not fitting the front number plate or plinth and letting me fit my static plate on collection, oh and also offered to stay open late for me to collect the car.

I have already carried out some minor minor mods, Red starter button, Silver gear lever surround, silver surrounds to the controls on the steering wheel, Aluminium fuel filler cap and rear mud flaps. I am looking to have a tow bar fitted with detachable tow ball once there are a few more choices on the market.

I also have the car booked in to have the front windows tinted, paint protection film fitted to the front bumper, the wings, bonnet, (Bra style) A-Pillars and door mirror covers. Then paint correction, a 3 layer ceramic coating to the bodywork, Wheels and Brake Calipers.

The only niggle I have is that I can't get my old ipod to work?

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
ianrm: Here's a cut/paste from our friend VisconteVerde in another thread - you may want to PM him about the iPod issue (and be very very sweet to Jasmine):

"Alfa seems to finally realize that Apple has screwed them over with software that essentially makes the Ipod Classic obsolete so they have given me a $200 credit towards a new Ipod Touch purchase. Classy move for a problem I honestly believe they did not create. BEWARE THE BAD SEED CALLED APPLE!!!"

Please be sure to share pics when you can and we will enjoy following your enhancements and experiences.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you Scalewoodman. I will be writing to Alfa UK to praise the service and received during the purchasing of the car, I can't praise the dealer enough and the car itself.

I will mention the ipod issue, although it is not a major thing for me as I was given the ipod and have a spare iphone which I can use via bluetooth.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts