Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I’ve just ordered a Stelvio Speciale (I think it’s TI trim in the US?) from current UK stock in Monte Carlo Blue, with delivery expected in three weeks. Very excited having previously owned a GTV and a Brera. Look forward to discussing the pros and cons of the car with you all!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great colour choice.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi Adam :smile
Nice to see a fellow 'Brit' on here... I'm relatively new to the forum, but am glad I joined - full of friendly helpful advice, mixed in with a bit of rib-taking :wink

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Welcome Adamcot- You get this owner benefit at absolutely no additional cost. Enjoy your Stelvio + we will appreciate your posts and comments!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all for the welcome! I've attached a few pictures of my GTV and Brera for the American population that missed out on these cars.

Will share some photos of my Stelvio when it arrives.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So, my car arrived early!

First impressions, it's a great mix of "sport" and "luxury". The car is much more capable then any other SUV out there, but if you're not interested in playing, leave the gearbox in D and relax.

The dealer did a great job, kept me informed and were helpful all the way the process. I still think Alfa Romeo have a lot to do in terms of the "experience" when selling to people buying a premium car. The dealership environment is no where near as shiny and special as that of the competition, I think the buying experience is important at this level and does genuinely make a difference.

Anyway, looking forward to doing many miles behind that steering wheel!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Welcome- beautiful + thanks. We will enjoy your thoughts and comments. Enjoy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts