Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KC, I thought it was the other way around. I do like the louvre covers a lot and $310 is fairly reasonable I thought. Just an FYI. I have 2 more things and we’re done. Rear Spoiler and wheel spacers. 15mm rear and 7mm front. I must be getting close to $7K and I retired two weeks ago so the disposable income is a bit less.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Soooooo... I just ordered the rear spoiler but I was afraid it’s going to look rice. PLEASE furnish pics. I tried the 15mm spacers but I thought it extended the tire just a tad too much and I’ve ordered 12mm to see if that’s better. Where did you source 7mm? Please send pics of your setup!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KC, waiting for rear Spoiler from Madness, should be in soon (I hope). I live in Scottsdale, AZ and there are tons of Lambos, Ferrari’s, Turbo S’s, Mc’s etc. Point being, we have some very high end tire/wheel shops. I work with a tire shop called ICE Performance Tire and Wheels. He took the car in, hung some strings from the fenders with weights on the end and determined that I needed 7mm spacers on the front and 15mm on the rear. He ordered them and they should be here Wednesday (Installed Thursday). Since we are only moving the fronts out 1/3” and the rears 2/3” it seem like a waste of money ($450) but I committed so we’ll see how it turns out. Of course I’ll post pics of the spoiler, spacers and anything else that I find to tempt you as soon as available.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KC Time

Still waiting for Rear Spoiler and Spacers.
Including a few pictures of small things I’ve done. I particularly like the CF door handle covers. $50 on eBay. Good fit. From China.

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BSMarble

Have a set of CF mirror caps but could never get them to fit right. Popped off the existing caps, took them to a body shop and had them painted Carbon Flash (a Corvette color). Cost about $100.

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Mirrors look great!! Only considering covers as I have a nasty birt sh$t stain on the driver's side mirror that wont even rub out.

·
Registered
114 Posts
When I was a teenager, we all had a J. C. Whitney catalog. Never ordered from them either. I like the way a car looks without all the gingerbread added. I think it cheapens the look of your vehicle. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Have a set of CF mirror caps but could never get them to fit right. Popped off the existing caps, took them to a body shop and had them painted Carbon Flash (a Corvette color). Cost about $100.
As your carbonizing your Stelvio.
IMHO.. I should had wrap the mirror caps in Carbon 5D.
Less money spend and the aligned "carbon" direction that you took for your Stelvio.
(I did it in my interior trim, since from factory the Carbon was only for the QV. On the extrior I went for the "Panda" thing... (black & white, and chrome and aluminium delete on trims, badges, etc...)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts