Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How do I know which color cable adapter to use with the MultiEcuScan.......the grey and or the blue one?

I assume maybe the software will tell me when to use each of them, I just wanted to be sure the first time which one to use,
I already bought the whole shebang of cables, adapters, extensions, modules, software etc etc etc....just WOW.......but I want to be able to clear any CEL lights, reset oil maintenance intervals, do brake service etc etc since I am keeping the car.

LOL...everything with this car, (not only the oil change)...is complicated....and expensive!!!....But its worth it to me, I ljust love the car.....not only the looks but the
acceleration, and the freedom when driving that comes with it,

However I still need to install the extensions to the SGW module.
Honestly I don't know if I would be able to do it but at least I am going to try this weekend.

I am still trying to find out what the dealer's mechanic would do if they needed to replace a faulty SGW module......!!!!

·
Registered
2019 Stelvio QV / 2018 Giulia QV
13 Posts
The software will tell you when to use the adapters. You start by plugging in the interface directly into the OBD port.

Good luck with the SGW bypass, don’t let yourself get too frustrated and it will go better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts