Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have stelvio ti sport, lease is ending in 3 months. I was thinking to go Porsche macan for next car, but did some price research, found out they are much more expensive than i thought. So i'm thinking maybe we can get new 2019 brand new quad for really huge discount. my local dealer has nring edition quad in showroom that salesperson told me that will discount 25k off sticker price. ( i didn't even ask for it) I think they are desperate to get rid of the new old stock cars. but that car has special matte paint, carbon brakes, carbon seats that i don't want, and those options alone cost close to 15k extra, that put the car over 100k price. If i can find less optioned car mid 80k range & get big discount that will be under Macan S price range & I can only imagine how much more fun we can have driving Quad.
Please share any info about any dealer nationwide if you had huge discount for quad.

thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
Herb Chambers in Millbury MA has a 2019, no carbon stuff. Might want to keep track of that one.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Check AutoTrader they had a few 2018 Quads for 20k off.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Your estimated discount to msrp for new quad is almost exactly the outcome I had. I don’t have carbon ceramics or carbon sparco seats, but otherwise car is loaded. There just wasn’t a Macan turbo or gts in the same dynamic class, and I tried as many Porsche acronym chassis options combos as I could find.

Thus far I have no regrets. I’ve said this before, but the car has made 15+ year of German sports models feel like a hoax.

I can’t imagine getting more bang for the buck. The car is quirky, eccentric and ”feels” nowhere near as solidly built as an amg or rs7 or panamera, but who cares. It’s so obscenely good that I genuinely don’t care.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I did get a $23K discount off a Quad that had 2000 miles on it, loaded except for Sparcos and ceramic brakes. I had to find it after Kamran beat me to the punch on the one I really wanted. :oops: There were a few for sale at Essence in Fort Worth with the same miles. They were listed on Cargurus.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I did get a $23K discount off a Quad that had 2000 miles on it, loaded except for Sparcos and ceramic brakes. I had to find it after Kamran beat me to the punch on the one I really wanted. :oops: There were a few for sale at Essence in Fort Worth with the same miles. They were listed on Cargurus.
.:LOL: Dude,...you sat on that tip for over a month and didn't move..just check the dates of the posts ?
Glad that you bought one anyways. These cars are phenomenal.

·
Registered
13 Posts
.:LOL: Dude,...you sat on that tip for over a month and didn't move..just check the dates of the posts ?
Glad that you bought one anyways. These cars are phenomenal.
Just a friendly stab at you.;) I was hoping the price would drop a hair more. Just when I called the salesman to get it, you had bought it. I am glad you are enjoying it. I do appreciate the camaraderie on this forum.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just a friendly stab at you.;) I was hoping the price would drop a hair more. Just when I called the salesman to get it, you had bought it. I am glad you are enjoying it. I do appreciate the camaraderie on this forum.
I do appreciate the camaraderie here as well. Just that you know, I did try to get the price just a tad lower but they wouldn't move. ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any updates on deals folks are getting on 2019s? I would figure given the environment we should be looking at over $20k off MSRP quite easily.

Also, why are Alfas not receiving the FCA 0% financing for 84 months? What interest rate is Alfa offering?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Any updates on deals folks are getting on 2019s? I would figure given the environment we should be looking at over $20k off MSRP quite easily.

Also, why are Alfas not receiving the FCA 0% financing for 84 months? What interest rate is Alfa offering?
I worked fairly hard to get mine for $19K off about two weeks ago. But I wanted exactly what I wanted and didn’t want to ship or drive more than a day (there and back) to get it. Plus they gave me the best trade value for my 17’ SRT.

·
Registered
19 Quadrifoglio Trofeo White,black with green/white,Dynamic pack, Pano roof,Carbon wheel, Dark wheel
47 Posts
I got 20k off on my 2019 that MSRPd at 88k and they also gave me kbb range for my trade in which is a big plus in TX because it credits against your taxes on the purchase. Unfortunately it's been a week and the car has been in the service department since day 2 for electronic throttle control fault. They started with a battery replacement to no avail and finally figured out the waste gate was stuck on one of the turbos. Currently being replaced. I got a 20 as a loaner and the infotainment and center console are so much nicer. It's been a double slap in the face. ☹

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got 20k off on my 2019 that MSRPd at 88k and they also gave me kbb range for my trade in which is a big plus in TX because it credits against your taxes on the purchase. Unfortunately it's been a week and the car has been in the service department since day 2 for electronic throttle control fault. They started with a battery replacement to no avail and finally figured out the waste gate was stuck on one of the turbos. Currently being replaced. I got a 20 as a loaner and the infotainment and center console are so much nicer. It's been a double slap in the face. ☹
Based on your experience with the 20' if you could do it over would you go with it over a 19'? If I can get close to as good a deal on a 20' I'd like to go in that direction - I'm ok with waiting until later this year for better deals on 20s

·
Registered
19 Quadrifoglio Trofeo White,black with green/white,Dynamic pack, Pano roof,Carbon wheel, Dark wheel
47 Posts
Based on your experience with the 20' if you could do it over would you go with it over a 19'? If I can get close to as good a deal on a 20' I'd like to go in that direction - I'm ok with waiting until later this year for better deals on 20s
If you're not in a hurry then yes I would definitely wait. I'm already trying to figure out how hard it is to change the center console. Don't even get me started on the infotainment. Lol. I believe the adaptive cruise is also better on the 2020 and there is an option for 21" wheels if that's your cup of tea.

·
Registered
40 Posts
You also need to keep into account that a higher MSRP car will have a bit more room for discount than a lower MSRP one. Mine was a tad above 97K MSRP and I got a good discount on it but the car was priced high to begin with.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
These discussions always get me thinking. I know my dealership has 2 2019 Stelvio Quads they would love me to trade up for. My dilemna is simple. 75% of my Stelvio driving is from November to April. In summer i want my toys and use Stelvio to DO STUFf, garbage scow, tire hauler, rainy days etc and I have to ask myself if I would really appreciate the upgrade to its fullest. So tempting. Maybe when we get to leftover 2020's........but mine has been damn near perfect and the way i have it setup is hard to beat. Then there are those 2 4C's.........

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
"use Stelvio to DO STUFf, garbage scow, tire hauler, rainy days etc and I have to ask myself if I would really appreciate the upgrade to its fullest "
I use mine to do stuff, including hauling a trailer with stuff.
it's always a kick, especially on the "no load" part of the trip, and it's a kick in the winter and rainy seasons.
sounds like you wouldn't get much use out of a 4c, but I sure wouldn't argue against getting one instead.
but check Al's two track vids here:
2020 Stelvio arrived yet?
they might tempt you.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts