Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Taking mine to the drag strip tonight!! And I don't typically do that type of stuff...Could have taken my "sports car"...But thought I would take the Stelvio! :)

·
Registered
19 Quadrifoglio Trofeo White,black with green/white,Dynamic pack, Pano roof,Carbon wheel, Dark wheel
25 Posts
Taking mine to the drag strip tonight!! And I don't typically do that type of stuff...Could have taken my "sports car"...But thought I would take the Stelvio! :)
Nice. Did you post the slip on Facebook? Pretty good times.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Alfa offer 0% on 72 month loans through Chrysler Capital on 2019s only (including QV). Couple that with a nice discount and that’s a good deal.

I’m shopping and dealers will go $10-12k off MSRP immediately. Without even pushing. I would be shocked if $18-20k is not easily attainable. There are also some conquest and loyalty incentives available in May...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Russell Westbrook in Van Nuys, CA is sitting on 12 2019 Quads (no 2020's in stock) all offered with at least 15k off MSRP. Anyone here in this blog attempted to get 20k+ off at RW Van Nuys?

·
Registered
19 Quadrifoglio Trofeo White,black with green/white,Dynamic pack, Pano roof,Carbon wheel, Dark wheel
25 Posts
If I was able to get
Russell Westbrook in Van Nuys, CA is sitting on 12 2019 Quads (no 2020's in stock) all offered with at least 15k off MSRP. Anyone here in this blog attempted to get 20k+ off at RW Van Nuys?
If I was able to get 20k off at a dealer with a ring edition and my vehicle in stock I can't imagine you not being able to get 20k off at a dealer that has 12 in stock. Good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
16k was offered to me but that included whatever incentives FCA is currently offering (about $2k in incentives)

·
Registered
2019 Black Ti Sport carbon
16 Posts
Alfa offer 0% on 72 month loans through Chrysler Capital on 2019s only (including QV). Couple that with a nice discount and that’s a good deal.

I’m shopping and dealers will go $10-12k off MSRP immediately. Without even pushing. I would be shocked if $18-20k is not easily attainable. There are also some conquest and loyalty incentives available in May...
Yeah, some very good deals to be had. I would hold out for at least 20K off sticker, maybe even more, on a 2019 Ti or Ti Sport. More on a quad. I did better than that a few weeks ago. Shop hard! It's a buyer's market.

·
Registered
18 Posts
16k was offered to me but that included whatever incentives FCA is currently offering (about $2k in incentives)
Would you PM me the contact info for the dealer you got that offer from? That's better than what I've been seeing.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2019 Black Ti Sport carbon
16 Posts
Would you PM me the contact info for the dealer you got that offer from? That's better than what I've been seeing.

Thanks.
Is the $16k off for a 2019 or 2020? If 2020 that is fantastic
Must be a 2019. That much off a 2020 is probably not happening yet unless it's a quad. But my guess is we'll see 2020's dropping prices as soon as the 2019's are sold. There's also going to be a lot of 2019's coming off leases and the used prices should be really really good. I think patience could pay off.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got 20k off on my 2019 that MSRPd at 88k and they also gave me kbb range for my trade in which is a big plus in TX because it credits against your taxes on the purchase. Unfortunately it's been a week and the car has been in the service department since day 2 for electronic throttle control fault. They started with a battery replacement to no avail and finally figured out the waste gate was stuck on one of the turbos. Currently being replaced. I got a 20 as a loaner and the infotainment and center console are so much nicer. It's been a double slap in the face. ☹
Despite the infotainment changes, CarPlay is basically the same on both 2019 and 2020 though. Can anyone confirm?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Must be a 2019. That much off a 2020 is probably not happening yet unless it's a quad. But my guess is we'll see 2020's dropping prices as soon as the 2019's are sold. There's also going to be a lot of 2019's coming off leases and the used prices should be really really good. I think patience could pay off.
Yes. Look at the title of this thread.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It seems that the 2019 Nurburgring editions are getting bigger discounts than others. As much as I love the look, there’s no way I’d spend $90k for a car that will require $5-8k in paint and finish maintenance over the next 5 years. Understandably buyers are taking that into account and holding out for bigger discounts. Smart.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Despite the infotainment changes, CarPlay is basically the same on both 2019 and 2020 though. Can anyone confirm?
Sorry. I have Android. The 20 has a wireless charger but I have no idea if it has wireless carplay.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts