Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

The other day was near a quarry that happen to have their own truck scale.
I know the people and have also taken my previous vehicles to have them weighted in.
Took the Stelvio down, stopped and got a full tank of gas.
It tipped the scales at 4,060 lb
My options are: Stelvio Ti sport AWD, 19" wheels, Convenience package, Driver Static package,
Ti sport performance package, HD/Nav radio, Compact spare, and Extended Leather dash/doors.
(No sunroof)

Not bad, for the size of this SUV.
At home i removed the spare wheel, and weighted it came in at 45Lbs:eek +5lbs for the jack/bar.
Heavy little sucker, more like a boat anchor......but what can you do. Better than the slime bottle.

Cheers

·
Registered
45 Posts
I didn't even get the slime bottle - run-flats:( now thinking if I should get a spare just in case.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I don't even know what I have, didn't even look under the cover. I have been too busy wringing it out on my favorites roads!
Guess it's good we have Alfa Roadside Assistance!
John

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't even know what I have, didn't even look under the cover. I have been too busy wringing it out on my favorites roads!
Guess it's good we have Alfa Roadside Assistance!
John
Ha!!! Alfa Roadside assistance is a good as your whomever tow truck operator is........Good luck, with waiting on that.
I on the other hand, gonna pick up a set of nice/heavy duty jumper cables and toss em under that spare wheel.
<<IMHO everyone with an Stelvio or Giulia should have jumper cables in the trunk......no exceptions>>
With all the troubles with batteries Alfas are having..........I wanna be able to wave someone over, give me a jump and be on my way
if this issue arises with me.

Cheers

·
Registered
220 Posts
This is a great idea. I might buy the thing that is the battery with cables to jump it when need it!
john

1 - 6 of 6 Posts